CNC Metalworking – turning and milling – CNC Steel s.r.o.
Metal machining has been our main manufacturing focus since 2009. The company’s activities have been focused at the very beginning on chip machining by traditional technologies, such as turning, milling and grinding. The company’s business success has made it possible to invest in modern CNC machining technologies in 2013 to further accelerate the growth of the company.
In 2015, the legal form of the entity changed to a limited liability company and the company now bears the name CNC Steel s.r.o.
In order to streamline and improve production, we have installed a control measuring unit where our products are measured with the Mitutoyo LH-600. We will issue a measuring protocol for each piece.
We manufacture parts from all kinds of materials, including stainless steel, titanium and tool steels.
The bulk of our production is on CNC machines. The parts are supplied with the measuring protocol and the material certificate.
We always try to reach the customer as much as possible.
- CNC turning to 250 mm diameter and 600 mm in length.
- CNC milling /Z: 700mm, Y: 700mm, X: 1100mm/.
- Horizontal boring machine /Z: 800mm, Y: 900mm, X: 900mm/.
- Classic turning diameter of 500 mm and a length of 2000 mm.
- Surface grinding and round.
- Metal production – locksmithing, welding: copper, cast iron, aluminum, stainless steel, steel Tig, Co2.
- Digital altimeter with the ability to replace Mitutoyo LH-600 touch sensors.
- In the cooperation we provide galvanic zinc, elox and blacking.